This is the boy whose denim outfits were popularized by RIRI...
But I think that this collection is more than that. It is just what I was thinking about very often during past years - what is our time's signature looks ? Do we have now something that is to be called style of this decade ? I guess the first name that comes to our mind is Demna and all of his entourage. It is a really significant personality in fashion of our times. And main theme of designer's collections of our times is making street style looking a bit more sophisticated so the rich people would buy it. So we're speaking of Virgil and guys from Public School. All of the girly girl's creative minds stepped aside, we don't need today Rodarte and their complicated techniques. Everything that valuable in nowadays outfits is about looking young and extremely modern. If it's a wide shoulders, go for it, and please make the sleeves longer, also don't forget to wear side pockets it's kinda practical but also looks rad !
So what did I love about this exact presentation ? You see that it is kinda not much of extreme silhouettes in here. Like Comme des Garçons SHIRT, Margaret Howell, Vetements and maybe A.P.C. blended.
But I think that this collection is more than that. It is just what I was thinking about very often during past years - what is our time's signature looks ? Do we have now something that is to be called style of this decade ? I guess the first name that comes to our mind is Demna and all of his entourage. It is a really significant personality in fashion of our times. And main theme of designer's collections of our times is making street style looking a bit more sophisticated so the rich people would buy it. So we're speaking of Virgil and guys from Public School. All of the girly girl's creative minds stepped aside, we don't need today Rodarte and their complicated techniques. Everything that valuable in nowadays outfits is about looking young and extremely modern. If it's a wide shoulders, go for it, and please make the sleeves longer, also don't forget to wear side pockets it's kinda practical but also looks rad !
So what did I love about this exact presentation ? You see that it is kinda not much of extreme silhouettes in here. Like Comme des Garçons SHIRT, Margaret Howell, Vetements and maybe A.P.C. blended.






No comments:
Post a Comment